- You feel stressed out, overwhelmed, and like you are just doing TOO MUCH
- You’ve read all the parenting books, listened to all the podcasts, and searched all of the mom groups on Facebook, but still feel like you’re failing at this whole parenting thing
- You catch yourself yelling at your kids more than you want to
- You find yourself counting down the minutes until your husband gets home every night so that you can catch a break
- You want to be a good mom but some days it just feels so HARD
Take action now and create a positive change in your life.
The Intuitive Parenting Plan : 4 Weeks to a Calm & Confident Motherhood
What is the Intuitive Parenting Plan?
- The Intuitive Parenting Plan is a 4 week one on one coaching program that focuses on you not just as a parent, but as a person.
- It focuses on strategies to help you parent in a way that feels authentic to who you are and also places an emphasis on simple strategies to help you feel more fulfilled as an individual.
- Intuitive Parenting is based on the belief that every parent intuitively knows what’s best for their family. This program helps you cut through all of the opinions and advice to help you tune back into yourself.
- The goal of the Intuitive Parenting Plan is to help you remember that YOU are the expert on what’s right for your children, your family, and yourself. From that place you can make confident decisions and feel empowered in the choices you make.
The Intuitive Parenting Plan Will Help You:
- Take things off your plate
- Stop yelling at your kids
- Make tough parenting decisions with ease
- Stop second guessing yourself
- Say goodbye to “mom guilt” once and for all
- 4 weekly 60 minute coaching sessions held virtually
- Homework assignments + action steps after each call
- A specific framework designed to help you move through stress and overwhelm and start being the mom you’ve always wanted to be
- Unlimited email/messaging support for the duration of the program
What Other Moms are Saying:
“I’m more calm and relaxed. As a new mom, I thought I had to do things in a certain way. This helped me realize that I can follow my heart.” – Kat
“I feel more connected to my kids.” – Brianna
“Each week helped me remember that I deserve space; that I am whole and strong. It was very helpful to hear my own reply to your questions – it helped me get more clarity. I got really great ideas from hearing your stories – ideas I wouldn’t have thought of that made life so much easier and helped me solve complicated challenges.” – Jeannine
“I should have talked to you months ago when I hated motherhood and was going crazy. You made me feel normal.” – Ann
What does the program cover?
The Intuitive Parenting Plan is based on the belief that YOU are the PERFECT mother for your child/children.
Think about it: out of all of the people in the world YOU were chosen to be this little person’s mother. That means that you are already the perfect parent for your little one… exactly as you are.
All of your good qualities, talents, and gifts, as well as your struggles and challenges are exactly what your child needs.
This means that the best way to parent your child is by being the very best version of yourself; the part that is connected to your intuition.
That’s why the Intuitive Parenting Plan includes 2 main sections:
Section 1: Who are YOU?
Do you ever feel like you’re so wrapped up with being a mom that you’ve forgotten who you are?
One of the biggest challenges for moms is that motherhood can be so all-consuming that it’s all too easy to forget about ourselves. For the first 2 weeks of the program, we will focus on tuning back into who you are as a person, outside of your role as a mom.
This section is focused on connecting to your pre-mom self, as well as recognizing the ways in which you have shifted and grown so that you can get in touch with who you are right NOW.
We’ll look at your life as a whole: your health, relationships, support system, work, play, and environment to see what areas are going well and identify where there is room for improvement.
From there we will identify your values and set some goals: what you need to feel happy and fulfilled as an individual.
Section 2: Who are you as a MOM?
Do you ever wonder if you’re a good mom?
Once you are connected to yourself as an individual, it becomes easier to parent from a place of connection and intuition, instead of from a place of lack. During the final 2 weeks of the program, we will focus on you as a mother.
This section is all about figuring out how to pass your gifts and values on to your child/children. We’ll talk about your biggest challenges in parenting and figure out how to solve them.
We will discuss discipline strategies and decide the best parenting style for you and your unique values so that you can feel 100% confident that you are raising your kids in a way that is true to you.
We will also focus on finding ways to get you to start enjoying your time with your children more!
Ready to sign up?
Click below to pay in full – $444
1. My child is a baby. Will this program work for me?
This program is perfect for moms with babies. It will help you tune into who you are as a mother from the very beginning and set you up with a solid foundation that will last for years to come! You’ll learn to stop asking others for advice and recognize that you already have all of the answers you need inside of you.
2. My child is older. Will this program work for me?
It’s never too late to become the parent (and person!) you most want to be. If your children are older, this is the perfect time to reconnect with your own desires, wants, and needs. As the saying goes, “little kids, little problems, big kids, big problems”. The Intuitive Parenting Plan will help you figure out how to best handle the difficult challenges that can arise as your children grow up and become adults. It will help set the foundation for the type of relationship you want to have with them for years to come.
3. I’ve participated in parenting programs in the past. How is this different?
This program is different from other parenting programs because it focuses on the unique needs of you and your family. While there is a lot of great parenting advice out there, no one approach is right for every family. The Intuitive Parenting Plan helps you cut through all of the noise so that you can confidently decide the best ways to parent your individual children.
4. Will you teach me how to get my kids to listen to me?
While I’m happy to share new tips and strategies, the purpose of this program is to help you figure out the best discipline strategies for you! We will definitely discuss different parenting styles and techniques, but the majority of our time will be spent on sifting through all of this information so that you can find the ones that feel best to you, and learn to use them consistently with your kids.
5. I’ve never done any type of coaching before. What should I expect?
Working with a coach is like having a completely non-judgmental, unbiased friend who wants the best for you. Coaching uses specific proven techniques to help you make positive changes in your life.
This is your time. For one hour each week, you don’t have to worry about anyone or anything. Instead, you’ll have undivided time and attention dedicated to helping you live your best life.
6. Sounds great! How do I sign up?
Hello there! I’m Ambar Gingerelli and I’ll be your guide through this program.
I often describe motherhood as the BEST, hardest thing I’ve ever done. Despite all of the ups and downs of this crazy, beautiful ride, I have thankfully developed a very special and loving relationship with my daughter.
In the last 4 years, I’ve read countless parenting books, participated in several training programs on positive parenting, mindful motherhood, and the Nurtured Heart Approach, among others. While I have found many of these tools helpful in my parenting journey, I quickly learned that the best parenting expert for my family is me!
My goal is to help you learn the same! While in my own family life, I have more of a conscious/positive/gentle parenting style, I know that that doesn’t mean that this is the right choice for every mother or every family.
I am not here to tell you to do things my way. Instead, I want to help you cut through all of the noise and tune back into your own intuition so that you can be confident in the fact that YOU are the expert on your children, your family, and yourself.
Sign up now for this limited time offer.
Week 1 – Goal setting: During our first week together, we’ll look at the different areas of your life to see what’s working and what needs to change. We will celebrate the things that are going great, and create simple strategies that you can implement right away to start changing the things that are causing stress and anxiety.
Week 2 – Values: During our next session, we’ll explore your natural gifts and dive deep into what your core values, dreams and desires are– for yourself as well as your children.
Week 3 – Sharing your gifts with your family: This week we continue exploring your natural talents and find ways to pass them down to your children so that you can both start enjoying your time together more.
Week 4 – Parenting with purpose: During our final week we create an individualized action plan for how to best use your values to handle decision making, conflict, and discipline in a way that is true to who you are.
Have any questions? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you right away.
Who this program is for:
- Maybe you’ve recently had a baby and are struggling with the transition to motherhood (or to being a mama to more than one child)
- Maybe you’re struggling to make a big decision like whether or not to go back to work or stay home with your kids, start your own business, or move to a new home
- Maybe you’re just feeling a little down and depressed; you know something is wrong, but aren’t quite sure what to do about it
Who this program is NOT for:
- If you have no desire to make changes in your life
- If you recognize that things are not going well, but don’t believe that they can ever change for you
- If you are used to blaming other people, circumstances, and situations for your life experience and aren’t ready to take responsibility for your life
- If you already have this whole parenting thing figured out (good for you!) 🙂
If you are ready, willing, and able to start trusting that YOU are the #1 expert on yourself, your children, and your family, The Intuitive Parenting Plan will show you the way.
Payment plan – 4 payments of $111
Have more questions or want to make sure that this is the right fit? Click here to schedule a free 20 minute call with me to answer any questions you may have.
Not ready to sign up but want to stay up to date on future offers? Click here to join my email list where I share information on upcoming classes and programs.